Tuesday, March 18, 2014

WHITE AND GOLD SNEAKER WEDGES!!!!!!!

So we have all officially seen these babies on Miss LOPEZ for her newest video "I Luh Ya Papi" but can I just take a moment and say I absolutely loved them before Jennifer Lopez. Lol. I mean how can you not love theses WHITE AND GOLD SNEAKER WEDGES they are just too BEAUTIFUL. We can wear these with all the jeans we have in our closets as well as jean shorts, leggings (cloth, latex, leather), and (some) dresses for just a nice day out of shopping or school now the originals are Giuseppe Zanotti's as well as Micael Kors now yes they are  on the expensive side but we can always try to save our money from blood, sweat, and tears or we can do the "Lets try the internet for similar ones that are cheaper" which because I'm a student in college with no money will be doing. Now if you're not the white and gold type of girl you can always go for the black and gold sneaker wedges.

P.S. - This is my first post please bear with me, and thank you very much for taking the time to look at my post until next time my beauty and upbeat people have a lovely night. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment